Deviant since Aug 23, 2007 Premium Member until Dec 22, 2015, given by GoingBrinanas
I AM THE ULTIMATE TRASHLORD
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a Premium Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a Premium Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
These are questions I get asked a lot so I figured I'd put up a small FAQ
1. Do you take requests? Sorry but no, I don't. Sometimes I will do fanart requests (but this usually applies to whatever fandom I'm in currently) but most of the time, no.
2. What are your tools of the trade? A wacom bamboo fun tablet and Paint Tool SAI
3. When did you start drawing? Since 6th grade back in 2001
4. I hate my art style a lot and sometimes it really makes me want to stop drawing. What should I do? The only way to get better at drawing is to keep drawing. It sounds vague but the more you draw, the more you'll come to realize you'll get better every step of the way. Look for inspirations. Explore with different art styles till you find one that you like.
5. Any tips for getting out of an art block? Hmm...this is difficult since artists draw in different ways. The only way I get out of an art block is to just to draw without thinking. Don't have a set picture in your mind. It'll only frustrate you even more when you're unable to replicate it. Listening to gaming music helps motivate me as well.
6. Can I do an art trade with you? That depends whether I'm up for it or not. Although I'm very finicky when it comes to art trades because there were cases where artists either forgot or they never gave me their part of the trade. If you're going to do a trade with me, you have to at least show me a WIP.
7. Can I draw your ocs? Yes, this is always fine with me.
8. When will you be opening up commissions? When I'm no longer on hiatus and when my health gets better.
Favorite visual artistToo many to nameFavorite moviesInception, The Dark Knight trilogies, Taken, Disney animated moviesFavorite TV showsHow to Get Away with Murder, Pushing Daisies, The Big Bang Theory, BBC SherlockFavorite bands / musical artistsMy taste in music varies. I listen mainly to kpop, jpop and occasionally video game soundtracksFavorite gamesToo many to liste but currently I love Fire Emblem Awakening and DestinyFavorite gaming platformPS4Tools of the TradePaint tool SAI, Wacom bamboo funOther InterestsVideo Games, Otoges, FOOD!! You can't go wrong with food :D